Medical Technology Ireland
Medical Technology Ireland, 20-21 September 2023, Galway Racecourse
BE PART OF THE BIGGEST EVENT FOR MEDICAL DEVICE DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING IN IRELAND!
Medical Technology Ireland, the higly successful sister event to Medical Technology UK, will attract the major multinationals and suppliers both locally, nationally and internationally to exhibit and meet the crème of the Irish medical device community. An effective marketing campaign will deliver Product and R&D Engineers, Project/Process Management, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Regulatory and Purchasing professionals across a two-day programme, packed with content, innovation and networking.*
The medical technology sector in Ireland is recognised as one of the five global emerging hubs. The sector employs over 38,000 people in Ireland and is the second largest employer of medtech professionals in Europe, per capita. Ireland is one of the largest exporters of medical products in Europe with annual exports of €12.6 billion and companies directly export to over 100 countries worldwide.
As many as 9 of the world's top 10 medical technology companies have a base in Ireland and 60% of the 450 medtech companies based in Ireland are indigenous. Pressures on healthcare systems have resulted in a greater focus on enhanced efficacy of treatments and cost reduction.
*The 2023 Exhibitor Prospectus is coming soon!
All stands are 4 m2 in size and come with;
- Shell Scheme, 1 x table 4' and two chairs
- 1 x double socket [1kW max]
- 2 x spot lights and name card
- Logo with company details and description in exhibition catalogue
- Electronic invitation to send to clients
- Invitation to the exhibitor networking reception held at the Clayton Hotel, Galway
- Free Parking
- Preferential rates at the Clayton Hotel, Galway
Ensure you maximise brand awareness at Medical Technology Ireland with our bespoke sponsorship opportunities.
- Promote your presence to increase lead generation and maximise ROI.
- Raise awareness of new product launches and demonstrations.
- Engage with the audience before, during and after the live event.
We can put together tailored and bespoke packages to meet your needs.
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Jason Moss at email@example.com